We are a leading ICT training company in Johannesburg and one of the top IT knowledge providers in South Africa that provides a full range of IT training, seminar and educational services to individuals, companies and government agencies. We can provide IT training services to other provinces or major cities all over South Africa. All our programs can be delivered through public seminars or on-site programs and as customized learning solutions to suit your needs
Each year, thousands of business professionals and IT executive acquire the latest business know-how, world-class cutting-edge IT management knowledge, valuable insights from our programs. We also bring in leading IT practices and knowledge from around the world to the South African community for the exchange of the latest information, ideas and insights on IT management best practices and business trends. Many business executives or IT professionals have turned to our training program for the practical training and business tools needed to improve individual and organizational performance and achieve bottom-line results.
Some of our programs are as follows:
• Productivity Application Training Programs – MS Office Productivity Tools, Word,
Excel, Power Point, Access, InfoPath, Visio, MS Exchange, Lotus Notes, MS Sharepoint,
MS Office for Executive, Web and Graphic Design Tools, Internet for Executive and more
• IT Best Practice Training Programs – IT Governance, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), IT
• IT Project Management Training Programs – Best Practice in IT Project Management, Project Management for Executive and more
• IT Security Best Practice Training Programs – IT Security Policy, IT Risk Management
• IT Technical and Certification Training Programs – full range of Microsoft Certified
Programs i.e. A+, N+ and more
• E Business Training Programs – E Marketing for Executive, Search Engine Marketing with
Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing for Executive, IT for Non-IT Executive, E Business Transformation Roadmap and more
• World Class Curriculums
We also serve as a medium to bring in cutting-edge IT knowledge around the world to the
South African community for the exchange of the latest information, ideas and insights on IT Productivity Tools, IT project management, IT governance, IT best management practices, including leading edge technical know-how for both IT people and business people. With our courses, you can:
• Explore the newest IT applications, IT management thinking and concepts
• Share insights and experiences with your peers at IT management conferences, forums, briefings and special events, from prestigious forums for senior IT executives worldwide to current IT issues briefings exploring the hottest IT topics in business today
• Ensure that you’re continually in tune with the latest IT management trends and issues.
Terry Computer Services is the computer training company in Joburg, training over 1000 individuals a year —from small companies to corporations. Plus, we offer over courses on the most popular software packages.
• Training Methods
Terry Computer Services’s hands-on, personalized training methods are designed to quickly prepare today’s business people to use the latest technology efficiently. Several practice sessions are incorporated into each, and classes are usually limited to ensure that maximum amount of attention is received by each participant.
• Manuals and Training documents
Terry Computer Services provides a comprehensive, yet easy to understand manual along with a practice CD. The manuals are written by our course development staff and have been highly recommended by business people because they are written in a practical format, complete with an index and they are accredited by SETA.
• Unlimited Phone Support at No Cost
Unlike many training facilities, Terry Computer Services offers clients support even after a course is complete. Clients can call anytime and have a Terry Computer Services Instructor answer questions related to the software course they completed.
• Flexibility and Customization of Courses
Terry Computer Services remains flexible in meeting our clients’ needs in the best ways possible. We frequently customize our courses to meet the specific needs of an organization. Our clients also benefit from the convenience of having classes taught at their office.
• Authorized Training Center for Several Software Manufacturers
Terry Computer Services has received recognition as one of the best Authorized Training Centers in the country for Microsoft and other related packages.
• Satisfaction Guarantee
We are totally focused on customer satisfaction. Our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee is the factor that will distinct us from others.
• Terry Computer Services’s Trainers or Instructors
Terry Computer Services’s instructors are experts in the field of IT training. They possess a blend of education, computer knowledge, business experience, and teaching ability, allowing them to motivate and teach people successfully. Terry Computer Services’s instructors are skilled, experienced communicators. Terry Computer Services Certified Instructors are chosen first for a skill that can be taught the ability to connect with people. Their communication skills enable them to explain computer concepts in plain language, so even students who aren’t naturals on the computer learn quickly. Also, all our IT training and IT management programs are led by certified trainers, senior executives, managers, authors, educators, and consultants, even CIO or CEO. They’re not only skilled platform speakers, but top IT business practitioners who have been in the trenches—and who bring their distinctive insights and practical, real-world experience to every learning encounter.
After attending Terry Computer Services Class, if you are not fully satisfied that we have delivered everything promised. Simply notify the seminar administrator by the lunch break and we will refund the entire registration fee.
Some certifications or qualifications of our certified instructors:
• Project Management
• Train the Trainer
• Assessor Course
• IT System Support & Development
• Info-Lit Certificate
• Windows 95
• Touch Typing
• MS Office 4.0
• Computer Literacy Diploma
• Mentoring & Coaching